At Armony Luxury Resort & Spa, we care deeply about your calm and well-being, ensuring that you have a serene vacation escape in Punta de Mita, Riviera Nayarit, from beginning to end. Today, there is a concerning trend on the Internet where individuals impersonate Armony and falsely offer vacation deals. We want to assure you that we are implementing vital measures to safeguard both you and your data from falling victim to these scams.
We have introduced this guide as part of our efforts to empower you with essential knowledge on identifying scams. Our commitment is to provide you with a secure and reliable environment, ensuring your peace of mind from the moment you make a booking until the time you return home.
How can you identify a scam?
1. If offered a price or free airfare unavailable on our website, travel agencies, or authorized platforms, you´re most likely looking at a scam. To verify if you´re dealing with a trustworthy Armony affiliate or representative, you can take a look at our official channels:
2. If you see an offer available to travel any time of year, with no restrictions, this might be a scam. At Armony, we control our rates and their date availability, which is why our rates change seasonally.
3. If you receive a call with an offer only available for immediate purchase, meaning they don’t allow you to hang up and call back after reviewing your options, it’s probably a scam.
4. Armony´s Agents will never contact you via WhatsApp or text message (SMS). They will always call through our official toll-free numbers or emails to book your stay.
5. If the agent or agency sends you a copy of their identifications, confirmation forms or accommodation contracts trying to imitate our documents, it’s probably a scam. Any authorized and well-established agency will send you confirmation directly from Armony.
6. Before making any payment, request the confirmation number and the methods to verify payment directly with our agents. Other way to verify the identity of the person offering you the package is to request proof of registration in the National Tourism Registry, where all tourism service providers in Mexico must register.
To verify if you’re dealing with an authorized agency, you can call us at our direct numbers:
7. Always ask for a copy of your reservation details:
8. Do not fill out forms on social media (Facebook or Instagram). The data gathered from these forms can be used for fraud or to contact you with a fake offer.
9. When you’re booking your resort stay, make sure to only use secure networks. Avoid using open networks or public spaces like cafés, restaurants, airports, etc.
10. If possible, we recommend that you install plug-ins on your browser that are designed for safe web browsing, such as Adware, Malware Bytes, etc.
Please consider these guidelines when reserving any services that appear questionable. If you have any doubts about our contact numbers or websites, kindly refer to the ones outlined in point 1 to contact us.
Dear partners, guests, and clients, please be aware that MARIVAL RESORTS and its affiliated companies have no commercial, contractual, or any relationship with the brand, agency, or website called FLY STAYS. Likewise, MARIVAL RESORTS has not granted licenses or rights to the use of its brands and logos to FLY STAYS or its related brands. Please ignore any information sent to you through FLY STAYS as a means of sale or contact from MARIVAL RESORTS.
We remind you of our official websites and telephone numbers:Toll-free USA and CAN 1 888 270 4984